Axure Tutorial: Card Making — Repeater Elementary Tutorial
The types of cards are ever-changing, but they are all repeats of basic types. Making cards through repeaters is also a good way.
Features to be Realized
Make grid layout cards through repeaters.
How to Realize these Features
By converting the card widget into a repeater and setting the properties of the repeater.
Preview the completed prototype for this tutorial
1. Drag the controls to the canvas, a picture, a header label, a body label, two buttons, and a rectangle.
2. Select all controls, right-click and select Create Repeater.
1. Populate the data into the repeater’s data table. Note that when filling in the image data, right-click the table cell and select Import Image. Here we fill in 9 Lines of data, that is, 9 cards.
2. Then select Vertical, check Wrap, and fill in 3 in the text field of Items per col, so that the layout of 3 rows and 3 columns can be realized.
3. Then fill in row spacing and column spacing to realize the spacing between cards.
In this way, all the settings are completed. If you have any questions and suggestions, please leave a message.
Well Joe @AxureBoutique, a technical writer and teacher, focuses on Axure prototype design and product design.